Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

~~ Happy New Year !! ~~

The last post of the blogathon (of course 2 posts short), the last post of this year and the decade as well ( Its a decade of blogging for me).. Hmmm...Though I wanted to write a long post highlighting quite a few things.. I finally decided to keep it short and simple. 
I'd like to thank Rixi, Sukalp, Jayalakshmi, Meenakshi, Rohini, Poorani, Balaiah, Vandhana, Hema, Madhangi, Dinesh, Jairam, Prabha, Bhagwath for being a constant support by reading and leaving comments on my posts whole of this month - Few of you almost on every single post. Your comments meant a lot to me in this month long journey.  Thank you so much :-) Also, Thank you all so much for speedy recovery wishes as well for my little one!!

The year has been a busy blur and the decade has been a mixed bag with lot of learnings. I am sure, all of you would have had your share of ups and downs. As we step into a new year in few hours, I wish for lots of peace and happiness for all of us in the upcoming year!! May all of us grow stronger and kinder in the coming years.  Wish you and your family a very wonderful prosperous year ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)