Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

~~ Double Century ~~


Note: I am yet to sync a lot of old posts in this space. The stats are from my original blog space where I did reach a 200 count today. I will update hyperlinks of other milestone posts listed here once my syncing is complete :-)
............
Yes! As I publish this post, my “Total number of posts so far” would get updated to 200 ðŸ˜Ž  I am super elated today. I have been looking forward to this milestone for quite some time now.
When I started writing in December, and then stuck to writing daily, with a little nagging voice within asking me not to call it a blog marathon until I successfully complete it – I had thought I had a long way to go, to reach 200. I didn’t know the goal was this nearer. And now, that I have reached it, it all just seems a bit surreal. 
Though I had a blog space before I started blogging here – it is here that I started to write seriously (if I may call my passion for writing serious enough).  It is here that I found a lot many like minded souls. It is with this super positive network that I still hope for a warm welcome when I come back after a long hiatus and never get disappointed.
I remember celebrating the first few milestones and also moving past a few without realizing. It took me 10 years to publish 200 posts ðŸ™‚  I wish I had reached this milestone a bit earlier, but then better late than never, right? 
Also, this is my continuous 17th post for the month. That’s surreal and unbelievable too ðŸ˜› I think I do deserve some praise and claps.
Here are some statistics :
Total number of posts so far199
Total number of Comments so far4350
Total number of Subscribers267
Highest number of commentsIn the year 2010 – 1330 comments
Comments in the year so far233 comments 
Here are my previous celebration posts (including where I realized I had missed the milestones) 
25th – Too excited to have even written 25 posts ðŸ˜†
50th  – On time ðŸ™‚
75th – On time ðŸ™‚
100th – Did not realize until I published my 103rd post ðŸ˜›
125th  – Did not realize until I hit 150 ðŸ˜›
150th – Realized after hitting the publish button ðŸ˜›
175th  – I did not even realize it until today ðŸ˜›
200th – The one you are reading ðŸ˜›

Somehow the trend seems like I am married to my blog ðŸ˜†  I was so particular about celebrating the first few milestones and then suddenly, the celebrations happened late and I am back now trying to patch things up by remembering to celebrate on time ðŸ˜›  ðŸ˜› 
Jokes apart – I have to admit, this space has been the most patient sounding board for all my rants, musings and ramblings all these years. And you, of all, have been most patient with me and have found my posts worthy enough to leave beautiful comments – A very huge THANK YOU to each one of you ðŸ™‚
I wanted to do something different – so I have updated my blog header and background with a THANK YOU image – I know it’s a bit messy, but that’s what I could manage – it will remain so for a few days so it can reflect how thankful I am for this space and your comments. 
Once again, a zillion thanks to all of you who made this possible! I hope you keep reading this space as I tread on towards newer milestones ðŸ™‚



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)