Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2019

~~ A to Z ~~

Have been reading too much about CAA and NRC from yesterday.. So to distract myself, I thought I'd better do some random meme today.. so here goes.. found it in my meme folder from years ago...  do try it out .. :-)

A- Age - Huh, Like am going to reveal that.
B- Biggest fear - Losing people I love.
C- Current time: 11:41pm
D- Drink you last had: A warm glass of turmeric milk
E- Every day starts with: Snoozing the alarm!
F- Favourite Song: There's just too many. But since Linkin park is on loop from yesterday, any song by that band.
G- Ghosts, are they real? I guess :evil:
H- Hometown:Udupi
I -In love with: People I love :-)
J- Jealous of? Nothing, really. 
K- Killed someone?: Do Mosquitoes and Cockroaches count?
L- Last time you cried?: Today, while trying out a new nose pin which was stuck and refused to let me go. Painful. 
M- Middle name: Alevoor
N- Number of siblings: One
O- One wish: Happiness
P- Person you last called? Mom
Q- Question you’re always asked: Are you a Bengali?
R- Reason to smile: Many
S- Sounds that annoy you: People talking loudly on phone in public.
T- Time you woke up: 6am to snooze alarm and then 7am :-p...Hey, its Saturday!
U- Umbrella colour : Light blue
V- Vacation destination:  Just too many to list 
W- Worst habit: Procrastination
X- X-Rays you’ve had: The ones during company sponsored yearly medical checkups 
Y- Your favourite food: Just too many to choose
Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)