Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2019

20 for 20 - Others

Twenty for Twenty - And here goes the rest of the 12 Goals

Travel/Vacation :
  • Take a break per month to unwind – even if for a day (0/12)
  • Explore local weekend getaways – try visiting at least 5 new places close by (0/5)
  • Plan proper vacations – Try to cover at least 2 from my bucket list (0/2)
Health :
  • Meditate: Meditation can be intimidating for me as my mind is always buzzing with thoughts.  I am planning to use the first 10 minutes out of my travel time to just close my eyes and think about nothing - difficult, I know - Lets see how it goes.
  • Walk at least for half hour every day (0/366)
  • Squeeze in 10 mins of yoga every day (0/366)
  • Drink more water
General:
  • Stay strictly offline after 10pm - Go to bed at a reasonable time (0/366)
  • Declutter - Let go of unwanted stuff
  • Watch a movie per week (0/53)
  • Go to a stand-up comedy show (0/1)
  • Resume dance classes
I have a journal (a sort of bullet journal) where I track a lot of stuff - but then, even there, I felt, it was not tracked diligently this year. The main reason I wanted to post these goals out here was to have some kind of accountability - which I hope to maintain this time. 
There you go, seems simple enough goals to me.. but will have to wait and see what the new year brings :)
:
:
:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)