Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2019

~~ Ten Secrets ~~

I have a severe headache today - I went to bed as soon as I reached home.  My daughter then woke me up in a few minutes as she needed help with her Maths practice work. Having completed that and dinner, I was about to doze off when I realized I was yet to post for the day. I very much wanted to give out a prompt today, but the pounding headache is not helping a bit.  I need to rest.  I decided to still write, something, anything. 

I browsed through my old drafts for posts that were left unpublished/half done etc.  and found this half done from 2012. I had found this probably during some blog hopping and I wanted to do it then, but for some reason, never went about it.  

Its a pretty simple challenge and I believe the image is pretty clear :) I'd be glad if you took the ten day challenge with me if you want to - So here goes...


Ten secrets:

  • I don't have regrets. But there are times, very rarely, when I do feel that life would have taken a completely different path if the decisions I made during certain turning points were different. Would it have been for the better? I don't know, but I like to believe that, wherever I currently am, this is for the best.
  • I am very organised - when it comes to work. But quite the contrary at times (not all the time) at home.  
  • Its difficult for me to say NO to people I value the most
  • Trust is very important to me.  You will have no place in my life once you have broken the trust.
  • I can be rude. Believe me, I can be plain rude once a limit is crossed with me. Only solace being the limit or the patience level I set is quite high. 
  • Once I go to bed, I hate to get up to switch off lights, get a bottle of water or whatever it is that needs me to get from the bed. Nothing makes me more upset. 
  • I have immense respect for anyone who drives. Needless to say, I am yet to master driving.
  • I hate that I am into that age group where I am no more addressed "Didi" or "Akka" or just by name... Sigh.  I can now so relate to that lady who used to always say "Aunty mat kaho na" from Hum Paanch series. Please dont tell me you don't know this series and make me feel much older than I am now.  Well, I do know, I am still young at heart :P  
  • There was a time when I loved train journeys - no more. I dislike bus, train stations and train journeys in particular. I hate public rest rooms too.  
  • I dislike walking on roads when it rains, but, I do love rains when am indoors with a piping hot cup of coffee and a book for company :)
There you go - 10 secrets revealed :) Now, lets hear yours!! 


4 comments:

  1. And I was expecting some nice juicy secrets that was going to change my mind about you. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I cannot believe it. You CANNOT BE RUDE! BTW, sorry to sound rude, these are not at all your secrets :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he he! I can be rude, Balaiah. Do believe me.
      And I agree, these will not be secrets to people who know me well :P :P :P

      Delete

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)