Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2019

~~ Nine Loves ~~











It felt great when Rixi asked me about the next post of the ten day you challenge :P  I was so very glad that someone noticed :P :P  I did not abandon it, no, I just skipped it for a day because I wanted to post some spooky prompt for Friday, the 13th :evil: 

Here come's the next one in the ten day you challenge - Nine Loves.
  1. I love my daughter & my family - Of course, don't think this comes as a surprise, does it now? Anything that brings a big wide grin on my daughter's face or makes my dear ones happy  - I love those moments :)
  2. I love cuddles, snuggles and hugs especially from my little one :) 
  3. Having a good laugh with family, friends - laughing till my tummy hurts and eyes brimming with tears - reminiscing - creating new memories - love these moments :)
  4. I love dancing, reading, writing, drawing, painting and sometimes singing :P
  5. I love watching movies - big screen + a bucket of popcorn = happy me :)
  6. I love trying out new veg cuisines - I love milk products - I love milk based sweets - I love dark chocolates - I love home cooked food - I also love junk food - Guess all I want to say is I love delicious food and I am a big foodie :P
  7. I love Kajal/Kohl - absolutely love them - especially if they are home made :)
  8. I love travelling, exploring new places, collecting souvenirs - travelling helps us remember that we occupy such a teeny tiny space in this whole wide world and thus the importance of staying humble :)
  9. I love striking off things from my multiple to-do lists - I have quite a few of those lists - to-watch, to-visit, to-travel, to-read etc etc . Striking something off any of these lists gives me immense pleasure :cool: 
There you go - these are my nine-loves. As I finished writing this one, I remembered, I had definitely written something similar about a decade back :P I looked up my old posts and guess what, I found it  :lol: Such a contrast to this post :lol: 

I love that young girl who is so different from who I am now :)  To be honest, I actually still do love whatever is mentioned in my old post - but interestingly, those were not the first few things that came to me when I started writing today.  This is exactly why I love keeping journals/blogging. It transports you back to a few moments in the past - re-live them - manages to bring a smile on your face - and finally it always makes you question yourself - Gosh, what the hell was I thinking when I wrote that??  :lol: 

Anyways, go on, let me know your nine loves!

2 comments:

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)