Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 04, 2019

~~ Just Like That ~~

~~As I hit the publish button on my post yesterday,  the first thought that crossed my mind was whether I had just gone from posting about being humble a day ago to bragging about a successful project the very next day! Oh, you can't win the way mind plays these tricks on you - I let the feeling pass and just hoped no one would point it out, but I forgot, Bhagwath reads my posts :-p  But hey, I was not bragging :-p  Atleast, I was not trying to. I just wanted to share the major reason for my absence here in this space and in the process, probably, I just got carried away - I just couldn't stop myself from sharing the genuine happiness I felt about the initiative's success and completion.  

~~ Speaking of completion, there were too many goals that I had set myself up for early this year, naively unaware of what the future months had in store for me. I couldn't complete a few of the goals, and some, I couldn't even get started. But the one goal that I am very upset about not even trying is reading. I love reading, give me books, a constant supply of coffee, food and an easy chair with a footrest - you won't hear from me ever. But, it was not meant to be that way this year.  Right now, I dont even remember what the goal number I had aimed for. I have only read 1 book in this entire year - and that's because I read it at the start of the year. I changed my phone, and haven't even bothered to install or login to Goodreads yet. I have nothing but 1 book to mention in my Books-2019 blog page.  I know, I know, disappointing :-(

~~ Speaking of disappointment, the next goal that I had very much wanted to complete was to hit the 200 posts milestone in my blog space. The weekly prompts exercise started well, I knew I had to give 52 prompts for the year and that fit the bill perfectly. But then, life is like this unpredictable kid. It has this brilliant way of messing up all the plans you make and show you your place in the grander scheme of things :-p :-p I ended up giving only about 15, 16 prompts.... Anyways, I think I can still salvage this one if I continue writing this month.. I hope to continue.. and a comment from you is all that is needed to keep me motivated to keep going :-)

Now, be nice, leave a beautiful comment :-p

Also, if you’d like, please feel free to consider this as a prompt – List out goals that you set out to achieve this year and if for some reason you haven’t been able to get around to it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)