Search This Blog

Thursday, December 05, 2019

~~ What comes to your mind first? ~~

 
 
 
Having rambled on enough this past 4 days, I thought I'll do a fun prompt/meme today instead :)   
 
So, I had heard about this "What comes to your mind first?" game from a few of my friends - and it seemed interesting. In the actual game, there'd be a deck of cards, you chose a card, read the word on it out loud for everyone to hear, and then, everyone writes down the first thing that comes to their mind. Scores are then given based on matching thoughts/answers. However, for the purpose of the blog here, I am not looking at matching thoughts/answers.  
 
Okay, so, I am just going to randomly list few words - along with the first thought that pops into my mind for that word. 
 
*Start*
 
1) Happiness - is just a state of mind
2) Fun - My Brother
3) Peace - My Home
4) Location - Google Maps
5) Schedule - Outlook Calendar
6) Month - February
7) Birthday - Surprises
8) Flavor - Citrus Ice cream
10)Oranges - Favorite fruit
 
*End* 
 
I just went through the list above -  The first thing that you think about, when you hear a word, tells a lot about your personality or probably your current state of mind. Moreover, I can also see a correlation between the next random word linking to my previous thought. So that next word was not that random, is it? 
 
Oh well, that's some deep analysis that I derived of a fun game :P  Its not helping that I am craving Citrus Ice cream and Oranges now :P 
 
Okay - now - all you need to do is take these highlighted random(ok, non-random) words and list/elaborate your first thoughts on these words. You can choose to pick your own random words as it comes to your mind as well. If you want to make it more interesting, you can also set a timer for about a minute and get it rolling and keep at it until the time runs out (this will not let you elaborate though, if you want to).
 
If you do try - be honest.
Also do tag this post to let people know of where it originated from.
 
...................................................................................................................................
P.S:  This is my 5th continuous post this month - I deserve some claps - pretty please :)  Though I now want to consider this an attempt at blogathon this month -  I'll refrain from calling it that. For now, I will just go with the flow :)  
 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting activity. Wish you all the best for your blogathon!

    Sharing my list at the moment  -
    1) Happiness - picking up an interesting new book to read
    2) Fun - A light hearted TV series
    3) Peace - Sight of night sky full of stars
    4) Location - lost somewhere on top of a mountain
    5) Schedule - Outlook Calendar
    6) Month - December
    7) Birthday - Introspection
    8) Flavor - Maggi (It's raining outside at the moment here)
    10) Oranges - Bright colors and sunny beach   

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)