Search This Blog

Friday, November 01, 2013

About me!!

Well, the hardest thing to do! Self introduction! Don't know why, this has been the most hardest thing for me to do..
 
I recently joined a new team and had to give an handful of self introductions and I failed miserably(or so I think atleast) as all I could muster was to let everyone know that I am with this company for X years and my previous one for Y years.. and then, I just smiled....(well, to admit, most of them knew me already thru a different corporate function association with them).. but still I could have conjured something more is what I feel...Finally, I found myself saying, well, if you have anything specific to ask or know, please feel free! :P Simplest intro ever, I know :)
 
So yeah, mebbe I am going to do the same "Simplest ever" thing here.. I have been blogging for quite some time now (in a blogging platform visible only to the corporate employees of the organization that I am a part of) and had also created a blog long time back in this site of which I have lost track of and no more remember my credentials :P
 
Anything specific to know, please feel free to comment :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)