Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2019

~~ Eight Fears ~~

Well, to be very very very honest, I am quite a scared being. More so, after I became a mom. I fear a lot of things so to narrow it down to eight might be a tad difficult. But I'll try.

:
:
:

1) I fear losing people who are close to me - Family, Friends. I cannot imagine a world without them.

2) I fear disease, disabilities, the thought of being dependent on someone creeps me out.

3) I fear animals - Domestic/Wildlife - I am not partial here :P  I know dogs are faithful and cats are adorable - but I can love them or "ooh" or "aah" at their cuteness only from a distance. 

4) I am scared of what the world is turning into - so much hatred, so much violence, no humanity, so much drama, so many lies, so many cheaters - scares me to bits. I am scared for the future of my next generations to come -  so much pollution, no water, drastic weather conditions, plastic wastes, things going extinct, prices for everything skyrocketing - oh, I can go on. 

5) I am scared of driving - especially two wheeler. Driving two wheeler creeps me out. 

6) I always thought I'd die during child birth - thanks to melodramatic movies which always used to show this as the only possibility at times. This fear is no more now, but if someday, if only, I ever plan for another kid, I am sure this fear will re-surface.

7) I fear natural disasters. Tsunami, Earthquakes, Floods, Volcanoes - There are quite a few trips I didn't want to take to a few places because there have been Tsunamis, Earthquakes or Floods in the past there :(

8) Last but not the least, I fear my ever increasing weight.  I fear I will always stay like this and will never go back to my original weight :( 


There you go - my eight fears.  How about yours - Let me know :) 

:
:
:
:

2 comments:

  1. The first is mine too. Rest I can manage till the first remains intact :)

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)