Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2019

~~ Just an update ~~

Its not been a fun day today. We were in a meeting in the noon when we were informed that it would be better to leave for home asap. When I called the state transport bus that I usually take to commute, I was told that there were no buses plying anymore and the depot was not sure when buses would begin plying again. Luckily a colleague and her husband were driving to my town and they offered me a lift. On the way back, I saw a protest rally. I was very upset about something in the rally - I did vent about it in a group - so I will let it go for now.  We are not sure about how the day is going to fare tomorrow or the day after.  

More tomorrow... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)