Search This Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2018

~~ [Post 4] - Zentangled Weekend ~~

So, I spent a few hours of the weekend doing what I wanted to do from quite some time. Complete an Olaf Zentangle. A Zentangle is nothing but  an elaborate doodle done with undivided attention. It is creating an image, any image by using unplanned repetitive patterns. No usage of pencil or erasers, you just grab a black pen and paper, and let your creativity take care of the rest. Keep creating tangle patterns as you feel and in case, something goes wrong, use that mistake to build next set of patterns.  As simple as that :)

I have always wanted to do a Zentangle of Olaf and Rapunzel. I chose Olaf for this weekend. Took me a while as I wanted to try new patterns, but it was worth the time spent. 

Numb hands, happy me :) 

So here are the pics from the weekend. 

1) Step by Step collage of how the Zentangle took shape


2) Final Outcome




Did you like it? And if you were wondering why I wrote an Olaf post, out of the blue, yesterday, this is why!! :)

*************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)