Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

~~ [Post 21]: Cherry on top ~~

So this is my humble attempt to honor RaRa’s this week’s prompt.
The prompt is to write a beautiful love story – yeah, like that’s not difficult at all, he also added another condition that it should be dealt only in dialogues. No additional single word. I don’t do dialogues. If you refer my old posts/short stories, there’d be very very less dialogues. I always had few bloggers tell me that the main thing they feel missing in my stories are the “dialogues” between the characters. So, this was an opportunity to break that habit and try something different and difficult(for me at least).
I hope I did some justice to the prompt. If not, hey, its my very first attempt at proper dialogue writing, so I will get there, slowly!
Go ahead, read and let me know.

Removed from here for the book ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2 comments:

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)