Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2018

~~[Post 25] - A stitch at a time ~~

Just after delivery, with husband's birthday just a month away -  I had no other choice in the duration when baby slept but do this one colour, one stitch at a time :-)



After the successful treasure hunt that I had planned for him the previous year with a gift every 7th clue, I didn't want this year's birthday to just pass by due to my delivery.

They say a new mother should make use of the time when her baby is asleep to take her own rest. But I did this diligently every single day whenever I got some time.



Oh boy, after that one time, I had decided, never again a stitchkit, except of course, now after suddenly seeing this and realising it was customised for dad - my daughter is demanding a similar customised one with her name and a smiley on it :-) may be I'll do just one more for her...someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)