Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2018

~~ [Post 23] – Echoes from the distant past ~~

As you know, I went through few of my old posts couple of days ago when I was searching for my previous milestone posts to include in my 150th milestone post. As I read through a few of them, a strong sense of nostalgia overcame me and I kept going back to those old cheerful posts again and again in past few days.  The one thing that I could figure out straightaway was the difference in the kind of posts that I wrote when I started blogging to what I write now.  They are drastically different.  The old-me sounds much happier than how I sound today. Well, to be frank, yes, I was childish then and am more mature now than the old-me. But the question that has been haunting me now is – have I ceased to be joyful? I also know that this has nothing to do with struggles of bringing up a baby, as she is an immense source of joy and happiness to me. But the transformation in the way I write is just starkly evident. Most of you who know me now, know me as how I am today.  There are a very few bloggers from those days who still are in the organization, and I am pretty sure, they’d have noticed the difference right away, few did mention, but I never gave it much a thought, at least until a few days ago!  I know, I am a changed person, but I now wonder, have I changed for the good 🙂
Anyways, the only quote that kept coming back to me as I read through my own past was something in the lines of a wish to go back to those days, no, not to change anything, but just to re-live those days again.
To give you a glimpse – Here are a collection of few of those old posts – Read when you have time and leave a comment in the respective post if you do read them 🙂
Memes:
Yeah, I used to be super excited about them then 🙂  BTW, if you want to, you can take any of these memes forward even now 🙂
  • [Tag] – 7 {In}Sane things!
  • Tag ~~ Have you~~
  • Tag ~~I Love~~
  • [Tag-Onion Song] ~~ Pyaaz Ka Jhatka ~~
  • ~~Neele Neele Ambar par ~~ Peele Peele Sambhar Main ~~

Bus Tales:-
Dani swears by these bus posts of mine. He even now remembers them and says he just couldn’t stop laughing the whole time.
  • Bus tales!
  • Of Bus tales & Brothers!
  • Jaane Kyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like that :-
The ramblings of those days were entirely on different topics 🙂
  • Just like that!
  • ~~Just like that~~

Contests:-
Yeah, you guys, I did host something else before OLTA (One Love Two Authors) contest and no, it did not have any complex rules 😛 I did not continue the MB2A contest after I came back from maternity leave, however, I did send out a Landmark gift voucher to the topper and consistent winner of the contest – Sushobhan Roy  as soon as I was back to work.  Thankfully he was still with the organization then 🙂
  • ~~~ MBA to MB2A ~~~
  • ~~ Jan MB2A results & March MB2A nominations ~~
  • [World Food Day] ~~~Presenting BBCC~~~ from ‘Curry’Cullum
55 Fiction Contest:-
It would be a grave injustice if I dont mention Dani here. He posted a whopping 55 entries all by himself within the stringent timeline given for the contest. Imagine the plight of the hosts who conducted the contest.  Oh, the fun ! Here were a few of mine for the contest. 
  • [55 – Fiction ] Men Vs Memory!!!!
  • [55-fiction] Delight !
  • [55 – Fiction] Love? Life? Death?
  • [55-Fiction] Fear!
  • [55-Fiction] Her response

There are many more such posts that I want to include here, but I will stop now 🙂
All these posts that I have mentioned above are yet to be synced here in this space (I have 50+ old posts to sync here and I will do it slowly one at a time).  Once done, I will update hyperlinks to all these posts mentioned here.  If you manage to even read a few, you'll know, there's a world of difference in the old-me and the me-now :)
……………………………………………………………………
………………………………………….
…………………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)