Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2018

~~ [Post 16] – Life in Knots ~~

Ok, so I was not very satisfied with the pieces I had written for RaRa’s prompts (a fellow blogger in company blogosphere and a good friend, he has been giving prompts from past few weeks for all us bloggers and I have been safely writing 55F to honor them). Hence this. The theme of the post in itself might not be surprise as this is a theme I keep coming back to.  But I have tried something different this time by using all the three prompts given so far by him in this one post –
The three prompts given were – Broken smilePatternsEuphoria.
Hope you like it πŸ™‚
And I must say, after this, I plan to move on to other themes πŸ˜›

Removed from here for the book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)