Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018

~~[Post 11] - Meme - 25 Questions ~~


So, I figured, I haven't done memes from quite sometime. I was christened queen of memes in my organization blog space, a few years ago and I have to do justice to the title at least once in a few years. So here goes one. I tag everyone reading this to take the meme forward. Go on, Try it :)

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Internet. Dont ask me why.

2. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Reading a book, sipping a hot cup of filter coffee

3. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
I am wearing a Kurti that I chose for my Mom :) I chose it because I felt it'd look good on Mom and ended up using it myself.

4. Thoughts on gas prices?
No comments. I am so glad this is not a question on tax or jandhan.

5. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning
Quick, the snooze button.

6. Last thought you have before you go to sleep?
Mostly about my daughter.

7. Do you miss being a child?
Yes, I do. A lot.

8. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
Booking meeting rooms for meetings :P

9. Up early or sleep in?
Sleep in.

10. Favorite lunch meat?
I dont eat meat.

11. What do you get every single time when you go out to eat?
I always end with a coffee. Every single time.

12. Beach or lake?
Beach.

13. Ever crashed your vehicle?
Cycles, yes! :P

14. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
Railway station and airport.

15. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
My to-travel list is quite huge :P SO A LOT OF PLACES.

16. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Yes, I do.

17. Do you own your own house?
Yes, I do.

18. Do you have a go-to person?
Yes. I do.

19. Are you where you want to be in life?
I definitely didn't plan to be where I am currently in life. Yet, I feel blessed, I am happy, I have no regrets. So I guess, it is a YES.

20. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
We did not have those many cartoons.  Of the ones that I did watch, I remember rushing home from school to watch "Aladdin" on Fridays.  So I will go with that one.

21. What has changed since you were a child?
Oh, a lot. I do not know where to begin the list.

22. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
Of course. School days are always the best days of anyone's life, though you kind of realize it very late :P

23. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
All the time!

24. Did you have a pager?
I did. Well, technically not just me. A pager that rotated in the team when I was in US. We used to get paged to alert us of something going wrong in the application :P One thing that has changed from Q.21 but not from when I was a child :P

25. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?
Definitely! :P

........................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)