Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

~~[Post 10] - And another zentangle ~~

We have a rice godown just infront of our flat and pigeons flock there to eat spilled rice grains! There are a lot of other birds, squirrels around and so my mom makes sure she places some nuts and grains in our verandah/gallery for these cute tiny beings. Everyday a tiny squirrel comes to our verandah once we slide the glass doors shut  to eat those nuts. Only today did l finally get this opportunity to quickly click a photo of the cute little visitor. Believe me, it's so difficult to click their photo from near, they just scutter away so fast with the minutest movement.. this tiny squirrel too ran away as soon it heard the click ... But inspired me enough to zentangle!!

I know, the squirrel's tail is somewhat misplaced. But that's exactly how zentangle works. Since you use a pen for the outline, if you go wrong there, you need to improvise on your mistakes, which I partially tried to achieve if you refer the completed zentangle.

So, did you like the zentangled squirrel? Let me know :-)

Do you want to see any of your favorite animal, character or anything zentangled? Let me know, I'll give it a try :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)