Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

~~ [Post 27] - A Guest Post ~~

So, from quite sometime, I have always wanted to publish at least one guest post in my blogathon stint. The ability to reach out to a fellow busy blogger, ask them to spare some time from their busy life and write a post for you when they might not even have some time to read your posts and comment - is itself a scary prospect. But when they do just that, take up your request and respond with a post as soon as they can, you just feel humbled and honored at the same time!

Writing a guest post for someone else's blog might not come up in top priorities of the day or the week or the month, but here's one, who took my request seriously and gave me a guest post as promised. He is a very good friend, actually a brother more than a friend, a best-selling author now, popularly popular in this space as "Dan the Don". He recently left the organization in pursuit of his dreams and is very much on track for achieving what his heart desired for.  So let's see what he has to say!!



......................................................................................................................................................

When Deepthi asked me for a guest post as part of her blogathon, I was quite elated that someone still remembers me and asks me for a guest post (Okay, sis – I know we chat daily, but allow me to get melodramatic here). Its been four months since I had left the organization. However a few whatsapp groups, give me a feel that I am still part of the blogger gang.
I remember reading in one of the blog posts that bloggers stick around in this organization and the percentage of attrition of bloggers is very less as compared to other employees, as they don’t have the heart to leave the blogging space (guess Sukumar said that) - how true. Blogs is indeed a great platform, that allowed to express ourselves, connect with fellow freaks and form a one of a kind bond with the weirdos.
I do miss the platform, the posts, the contests, the competitive spirit, the arguments, the eagerness in waiting for a comment and the happiness on receiving the first comment, et al (where are the tissues!!). So, if you are a blogger, cherish all these moments – in case you are planning to move on.
While as much as I do miss the platform, I also feel, it was all destined that I will have to move – so was it written and so did it happen. More details about that later (if Deepthi allows for one more guest post ;) )
For the time being, miss you all and love you all. And thank you so much Deepthi.

Happy blogging everyone !!
...................................................................................................................................................................
Dani - Thank you for honoring the request.  Of course, I’d love to have more guest posts! Remember all the stories that were left hanging without an ending here, you can complete them ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›
BTW, You are genuinely missed in the organization blog space.  
As always, loads of wishes to you  & Christy :)
......................................................................................................................................................
Please refer this post for my review of his best selling debut novel - 11 hours. 
Buy, read,  rate and review the book, pretty please!! It is available for purchase in all leading online sites. 
.......................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)