Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

~~ [Post 22] – A glimpse of my To-Visit ~~

So, I just realized that, every single day, for past 21 days, except probably on the days that I posted my Zentangles and 55F's, I have been writing very very loooooooooooooong posts. And you, nice people, have been reading it without any complaints! Believe me, every day, I think, I should keep my post concise, short and sweet, to the point and such. But no, it doesn’t happen. I go on and on! So today I am giving you a break from the daily dose of word-diarrhea, and well, if you are thinking I hit a writer’s block, or maybe, I am just tired talking too much about myself, no, on both counts 😛 Just want this post to be less talk from me, more talk from you. Yes, I need suggestions. From you.
As you might by now already know, I maintain a lot of lists, To-Do, To-read, To-write, To-visit, To-eat, To-watch. And as weird as it might sound to a few, I regularly update these lists. Mostly with additions and at times with an update of completed stuff. The happiness that I get every time I strike out something in the list cannot be explained in mere words.  I have a huge list of to-visit places and I have been wanting to segregate the list for quite sometime now. I finally managed to organize the list for South India today which I plan to cover first. So, even if you may not be interested 😛 here goes my to-visit bucket list from South India. The ones that I have already visited and/or keep visiting now and then has been struck off . The ones in Italics – I have visited as a kid and would love to/might visit again, but they are not a priority!
So, coming to the suggestions part, people from various regions of South India, do let me know if I have covered the places that need to be visited around your regions. If I have missed any, suggest. I will add your suggestions to the list 😉 And I dont know if I can cover all of them at all, so some places will definitely need to be skipped, and if you have any suggestions w.r.to the places in the list that can be skipped, do let me know that too 🙂
To be frank, I have no idea if this is a realistic list, but hey, nothing wrong in dreaming & wishing, right?
Pondicherry
 Chikmagalur
 Hampi
 Kabini
 Bandipur/Nagarhole
 Coorg
 Dandeli
 Sakleshpur
 Mysore
 Gokarna
 Belur/Halebeedu
 Bangalore
 Murudeshwar
 Mangalore
 Udupi
 Jog waterfalls
 Pattadakal
 Badami
 Shimoga
 Srirangapatna
 Bellary
 CHitradurga
 Bidar
 Shravanabelagola
Goa
 Bekal
 Pathanamthitta
 Thenmala
 Kasargod
 Guruvayur
 Mararikulam
Thiruvalla
Palakkad
 Mallapuram
 KOttayam
 Cochin
 Idukki
 Kollam
 Thrissur
Varkala
 Kalpetta
 Kannur
 Kovalam
 Shringeri
 Kollur
 Tiruttani
 Trivandrum
 Alleppy
 Munnar
 Kumarakom
 Thekkady
 OOty
 Kodaikanal
 Mahabalipuram
 Chennai
 Madurai
 Kanyakumari
 Coonoor
 Coimbatore
 Rameswaram
 Tanjore
 Yercaud
 Vellore
 Muttukad
 Kumbakonam
 Velankanni
 Chidambaram
 Cuddalore
 Kanchipuram
 Gingee
 Tirunelveli
 Thiruvannamalai
 Kotagiri
Tirupati
Vijayawada
Anantapura
Vishakapatnam
Kurnool
Srisailam
Bapatla
Puttaparthi
Nellore
Lepakshi
Chittoor
Rajamundry
Srikalahasthi
Draksharama
Manthralaya
Arakkuvalley
Srikakulam
Guntur
Hyderabad
Warangal
Alampur
Bhuvanagiri
Nalgonda
Secunderabad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)