Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

~~ [Post 20] - I, Me, Myself ~~

Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don’t take names) :

1. I love you to the moon and back.

2. Why don't you understand?

3. Can you stop spreading lies and rumors? Can you, for God's sake?

4. Can you please atleast try to make your own decisions using your brilliant mind!?

5. I wish you had been honest with me.

6. Dont worry. This too shall pass.

7. Just live, dont think too much, just live and let live

8. Are you for real? Really?

9. Believe me. I am trying. But I can't help it. You just ignite the sarcasm spark in me :P

10. It matters. The timing of any gesture matters. 

Nine things about yourself :

1. I am basically quite a nice, patient, tolerant person. However, I can only be nice, patient with people to a certain tolerable extent. My tolerance level is very high. But if that limit is crossed, I also know to cease being nice.

2. I am a big foodie.

3. I prefer to read, write, draw, paint, dance, sing, cook in that order when I am bored. Of course, with a kid around, there's never a boring minute where I get to do all of these in that order :P

4. I am a quiet person for most. I do not believe in the quantity of friends, the count, but in the quality of friendship.

5. I cannot lend or borrow books.

6. I am a family person.

7. I strongly believe every single thing that happens in our life is for our own good

8. I prefer honest truth even if it painful than lies/backbiting that hurts much more when discovered

9. I cannot forgive. I cannot forget.


Eight ways to win your heart :

1. Be honest

2. Make me laugh

3. Give respect and you will receive it back multi-fold

4. Remember my milestones. Just the gesture of remembering will do. Gifts are welcome too :P

5. Buy me my favorite book :P

6. Be there

7. Be responsible for your actions. Own up your mistakes and be open to learn from them.

8. Know when to be silent :P

Seven things that cross your mind a lot :

1. My daughter, husband, parents, brother

2. To Do lists (Read, write, travel, watch, bucket lists etc etc)

3. Sweet Memories

4. Friends

5. Diet, weight loss

6. Work related

7. These days a) Aadhar linking b) What can I blog about today :P

Six things you wish you never did :

1. Trusted a few people more than necessary

2. Compromised

3. Did not say a "no" strongly when it was very much required.

4. Didn't work hard to maintain my weight

5. Not let go

6. Expected fair, logical reasoning from a few people, who lacked conscience

Five Turn offs :

1. Lies

2. Disrespect

3. People who take life more seriously than required, that they spoil all the fun for everyone involved

4. Hypocrites

5. Self Boasting

Four turn on’s :

1. Honesty

2. Sense of humor

3. Responsible

4. Ability to laugh at self

Three things you want to do before you die ::

1. Build a realistic travel goal. Make it happen.

2. Bucket list - strike as many as possible

3. Take some rest. Let things go.

Two things someone told you that you’ll never forget :

1. "You are my jackfruit"   - My daughter

2. "Your happiness does not depend on anyone, anything. Your happiness depends only on you"  - My brother

One Confession :

1. I'd really like to learn this impossible art of forgive and forget.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)