Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

~~ Day 26: Duh to Huh! ~~

Originally written on Dec 26 2015..
--------------------------------------

Every single moment in our life, we learn new things which then leads us into a flurry of thoughts that never existed a moment ago and this process in turn raises a new set of questions whose answers we should learn in some similar way of addressing another flurry of thoughts and viola, the loop never ends, isn’t it?
Let me consider just few moments of my TODAY –
The late latif that I have been in reading all your posts, I realized only a few moments back that Nathira who blogs used to blog in this space has left the organization this week….. I actually read her Adieu mail trigger today!!! What with the holidays and marathon posts keeping me busy, I have not been a regular blog reader this month.. So what happened next…?
" I wish I had read her post on time – I would have written a dedication post too! I should read posts on time… I should have just read that whole dedication post + poem which I so eagerly went to check but then didn’t read....Why didn’t I read it … Why? Well, I know why – First I thought its about Queen Elizabeth.. How could I forget that there is something like innovative blog post titles? Then, when I went to read the actual dedication post which came before the actual Adieu post from her, I just fled, I was scared alright, no, not because of the content of the post, which I didn’t even read (Sorry Sreedhar)! Its just that am poem-phobic & have always run away from posts which had poems..Always given prose a first preference over them.. So duh, I should have just read that dedication post..... but well, aren't Poems prose too – what if they are just words which are rhyming! Read a poem(which I actually do otherwise, even though, most of the times, I don’t understand them) for that matter, read every post like always, even when you are doing a marathon.. Marathon is not an excuse to not do something important!! Hmm.. So marathon has a side effect too…Wonder what else I have missed in this month…But yaayyyyy, these thoughts running in my mind can be my today’s post…But hey, wait, if I leave the organization someday and I say goodbye when someone else is doing a marathon… OMGGGG, what to do, they will not notice eh? There should be someway to handle this…Huh, got it.. Simple.. If ever I leave this organization, I will write a heads-up kind of good-bye type post at least a month in advance so everyone gets enough time to dedicate a good bye post for me before I actually leave!  Good idea, but OMG! OMG! OMG! What will happen to my blog space once I leave? When the soul that kept the space alive leaves, what happens to the body?? Afterlife analogy at the stroke of midnight is not good for me, divert divert divert thought process  – but OMG OMG OMG, what  if I join the organization back, would this space still be available for haunting use?  Okay, pause, before I forget amidst myriad thought processes and silly self inflicted Q & A –  let me first say what I actually wanted to say  –  "
Nathira – You will be definitely definitely missed here and I am really really sorry I missed your good-bye post 🙁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)