Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017

~~ Day 14: How could I miss it !!! ~~

Originally written on Dec 14 2015
--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, how could I even miss it!!! I have crossed a 100 posts already and I never realized it with the marathon bug that has bitten me( yeah, I know, one of the reasons to start with the marathon was to reach this elusive 100 by the end of this year ) … In the exercise of keeping tab of pending posts to be published and writing the daily ones, I completely overlooked the moment/day when I reached a 100 posts.. This is my post # 103 ….

Weird, the one HUGE century posts thingy that I was waiting for from years, just went past by, without any special celebration.. such things happens in other aspects of life too, isn’t it?


And yaaayyyy.. did anyone notice, I seem to be almost halfway through the marathon – So far so good….Let me tell you, its not at all an easy task  …. I know most of you have not gotten to reading my previous posts in the month yet, and so, go ahead and click on the label "Blogathon 2015" which will list all the posts…. Do read and let me know which day post was your most favorite of all and which of it the least favorite…

Stats before publishing this post in my original blogspace –

Total number of posts so far                   102

Total number of Comments so far         2640

Total number of users                             3083

Total number of Unique Commenters  227

Total Number of Visits So far                 41750


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)