Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017

~~ Day 15: Mid Marathon Post ~~

Originally written on Dec 15 2015
---------------------------------------------

~~ So, this is my continuous writing of 15 days! Wow! I didn’t know it would be soo sooo soooo exhausting. This also marks the end of 2 posts per day that I was publishing to get back on track for the marathon. So it will be just be one post per day from tomorrow :-)…I know, I know, you are relieved and so am I, people probably think I have all the time in the world, which I definitely don’t, I am so overwhelmed at times – I seriously wish there were 48 hours per day!!!
~~Speaking of wishing for stuff, I was overwhelmed by the unread count on my outlook blog folder, when I came in today morning, I almost wished and really thought that I had gotten so many comments considering the automated triggers were not going out from the floods fiasco... But then, well,  it wasn’t actually the case... however, it still felt absolutely great that the automatic notification issue seems to have been resolved, and what more, all the previous notifications also went out like a bonus treat :).. Well, whoever was responsible for diligently working through this & getting the issues resolved – lot many thanks to them
~~ When I undertook the responsibility of doing a blog marathon, I never thought that the marathon would go in a direction where I would write about experiences that happened way way back (no, I must re-iterate, I am not that old) – I don’t know how it is actually for you guys who are reading this with the constant back and forth on the sequence of events, and amidst all this, I realized that I had already unknowingly crossed a 100 posts!! Though I was appalled at first that how could I ever miss that important milestone which I was waiting to accomplish for so long, as Bhagwath rightly mentioned in his comment , it’s all about the journey mostly and the destination hardly matters!
 ~~So, speaking about the journey, did you ever wonder, when do I actually write, with so many commitments to take care of? Well, I have been cutting short on my novel-reading during either the morning bus journeys or the evening bus journeys to write a post for a day… Sometimes I write or do the final editing during both the journeys!! It works great for me as I get uninterrupted 3-4 hours to put all my thoughts in a post… The only days I found it difficult to write was on weekends…my daughter demands complete unfaltering attention and I cannot deny it,  Can I?
~~Speaking of weekends, this past Sunday – I almost forgot that I had to publish marathon posts. I remembered just when I was about to go to sleep – Thankfully one post was of  Day 7 which was already written on Dec 7, but well, the other one, the current day post was still unwritten and pending…As I had no energy left, I decided to go ahead with a photo post of the Zentangle I had finished in the noon…I wanted to mention that my fingers were quite numb after completing that Zentangle work, but then, blog space started acting weird… I tried a couple of times, but the words disappeared as soon I hit the save button, I then stopped typing and just uploaded the picture…  Now that’s some persistence isn’t it? I have never liked just doing photo posts, but then, as my fingers couldn’t take it anymore, I finally resorted to my first wordless post ever  :-p
 
~~Speaking of persistence, I had asked you all in my previous post to mention one most favorite and one least favorite of the already published marathon posts … Well, yes, I am persistent and this of course is a reminder :-p… Reason to ask this is basically to swell in pride, oops- forget I said that out loud, Actually, the real reason to ask is so that you go back to those 14 posts and like and comment if you haven’t done so already, oops, I did say it out loud, again, isn’t it, okay, again, forget I said that -, actually, truly, really for you to provide me some great inputs to improve my writing skills.. Now, no, don’t forget I said that because, I definitely am trying to improve and need some insightful inputs here from you great bloggers Am I doing OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)