Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

~~ Day 20: Sweet Little Dreams ~~

Originally written on Dec 20 2015

----------------------------------------

He: Please don’t go
She: I won’t baby
He: You will, I know
She: No, No…I won’t
He: Okay, then hold my hand so I can be sure…
She holds his hand as he yawns..
After a while…
He: Won’t you hug me today?
She: Of course, I will, But I can, only if you let go of my hand 🙂
He grins cutely as he lets go.. She smiles as she hugs the love of her life and they both cuddle as they drift to sleep …
After some time, the man of the house comes looking for her… He finds her in that cute guy’s room sleeping soundly! A serene smile lingers on his face as he switches off the room’s light whispering a soft good night to his wife & his cute little sonny boy 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)