Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

~~ Day 24: Just Like That ~~

Originally written on Dec 24 2015.
--------------------------------------------

~I wrote yesterday's post after my daughter went to bed.. she woke up after few minutes looking for me and saw me furiously typing something on my laptop and drifted back to sleep.. As she woke up today morning, she saw me in the same position still typing furiously (I was filling my self appraisal document πŸ˜› ) – She sat upright and asked me if I was still working from the night before.. Before I could reply that I had just woken up early, she rushed outside and got me a big rope.. She has done this before so I knew what she would say, but she repeated, like she always does, to use the rope for tying both the legs and hands of my reporting manager (so he/she will not be able to assign any work to me).. she always stresses that its important that I don’t forget to tie the hands, lest he/she can easily wriggle out.. and then also suggests me to run back home asap, i.e., before he/she is able to free himself and is able to assign work πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
~~ Speaking of running, didn’t 2015 just feel like a roller coaster ride with a super-slow start and then a super-fast ride! Just 7 more days to go and it will be a brand new year to look forward to! It just feels like 2015 started, may be, say yesterday and bam, its nearing an end already! What an year it was! Its now time to look back and reflect on the resolutions I/We took earlier this year!! Time to make some new or maybe just stick to the same old ones with more commitment πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
~~ Speaking of commitment, I cannot believe I have been writing every single day for 24 days!! Phew, let me tell you, its not at all an easy task – there are so many days, especially weekends and holidays, where I'd open a notepad at 10:55 PM or even later, and I stare at it as if staring will help fill it up with super-attractive posts…I revisit the entire day and think about every single thing that happened which is worth a post.. there are lots of things that look good as posts, but well, only in the mind and when the time comes to put them in writing, I still just draw a blank! It’s difficult, this marathon, well, I definitely knew it would be when I committed to it, but then, what is a challenge if it doesn’t make life difficult and interesting, isn’t it?
~~ It’s probably the first time I have delayed replying to comments on my own posts.. believe me, I am reading them and each one of them boosts my confidence to keep writing stuff every single day, there are even a few which served as writing prompts for my next post…There are a few who make sure to comment on each and every marathon post of mine, however bad it turns out to be, Speciallllllll Thanks to you guys to take time out and comment on every single post of mine..It really feels super great to see your comments and I definitely will reply to each and every one of your heartwarming encouraging words soon, till then, please do keep commenting πŸ™‚ …
~~I also have not read many posts as well.. somehow, writing every single day has kind of managed to pile up my to-read-blog list and I hope to clear it out asap lest it goes beyond a manageable count… maybe that’s what I will add on a top priority in my new year resolution list πŸ™‚ So, if I have not commented yet on your post, don’t you worry, I am still a loyal follower of your blogs, just like you are mine and I’ll be there for you (with an assured like and a comment), like you are there for me too πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
~~Oh, BTW, before I start dozing away – Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)