Search This Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2017

~~ Day 18: Gifts !! ~~

Originally written on Dec 18 2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love getting gifts! Absolutely love them! If you want me to remember you – all you need to do is buy something small, gift-wrap it and give it to me as a surprise and I will not, never, ever forget it or you (I will save the gift-wrapper too) .. Okay, so, why am I suddenly talking about gifts, well, with Christmas around the corner, we had our secret Santa game today in our bay, and yes, yaayyy, I got a beautiful gift!
Ok, there’s always a flashback in most of my posts and this one has too… a few years back, in my previous account, when we had such a game, my secret Santa had to go on an emergency leave for the day and I kept waiting for my gift when everyone was opening theirs and trying to guess who it was from! 
Now, for a person who adores gifts, I can’t possibly tell you in words how it actually felt  … Because I didn’t receive one, I didn’t even have to take part in the guessing part, and well, as my secret Santa was the only one absent due to some emergency and I was the only one without a gift, there was no need of guessing too…..Though, I got the gift after he returned from his emergency leave, it still was so heartbreaking to not get one when I was supposed to get it!
So, with this flashback, when the game was announced this time, all these memories came back to haunt me and I was secretly hoping and praying that my secret Santa doesn’t go on some secret unplanned leave or something like that, and even if he/she goes, at least he/she would leave the gift and go....  Yes, I take the getting gifts part very seriously!!
 Thanks to my prayers, he was present and I did receive a beautiful gift, gift-wrapped and all ðŸ™‚
Okay, so, if you get  a chance to be my Secret Santa, what would you gift me and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)