Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2015

~~ Old Post: Year 2013: The year that was ~~

Originally written on 07 January 2013.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Year 2012 has been, by far, the most challenging of all the years in my life, both personally and professionally! I have always believed that every single thing or event in life happens for a reason and it always happens for our own good! This past year did justice to my belief & I have emerged out stronger, happier, peaceful & contented than I was ever before!  
 
I have just jotted down few important personal and professional events of each month which I would want to reminisce in future!
 
P.S (or can be considered a warning):- This may be not an interesting read as I haven’t detailed out any events! So please read at your own risk
 January 2012 – Dear God, Can’t this ML (maternity leave) go on forever!! (Of course with no LOP clause)
February 2012 – Dear God, thank you for ending the long separation (well, I should admit, those were the best few months I had spent with my parents) from my hubby!!  Thank you for bringing me to this world, well, you know my age,  years back and for letting me experience it as a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife, a mother & I hope you do have plans to let me experience it as a granny too
March 2012  – Dear God, thank you for giving me the courage to be able to cancel my ML-LOP! (Believe me, handing over baby’s responsibility, even if its only from 9am-6pm, and getting back to work is the hardest thing a mom can ever think of & do) .
April 2012       - Dear God, thank you for giving me the opportunity to spend some more time with my baby (search for projects)
May 2012      - Dear God, thank you for the opportunity, it was way too difficult to do it & undergo the repercussions, but I had to do it and I had to let it go. However, at the end of it and during the process, I realized few important things & people in my life! Thank you for the revelation! I also understand now, why I was supposed to be in search all this while, thank you! Everything definitely happens for a reason!!
June 2012     – Dear God, thank you for blessing me with a healthy, beautiful baby and thank you for giving me the opportunity to celebrate it with the entire family!!
July 2012     - Dear God, thank you for this ray of hope through a sweet bro!!!
Many provided moral support at the time of my need, but Dani, a fellow blogger who is also a great friend and brother, stood along with tremendous support...I will be ever be grateful to you for being a pillar of support when I needed it the most... 
August 2012   – Dear God, thank you for this wonderful opportunity & I hope to make the best use of it!! (Major shift in my career path)
September 2012- Dear God, new place, new faces, new challenges, newer responsibilities, feels fresh, feels good! Thank you!!
October 2012 - Dear God, I now understand, the best is yet to come!!  
November 2012 – Dear God, and it has come! Thank you!!
December 2012 - Dear God, I had read somewhere that everything, everyone can change in the blink of an eye, but that God never blinks! Its sooo true!! Thanks to you, that today I believe, any situation, however good or bad, it will change, and it too will pass!!!!!

Well, if you are still reading, let me take this chance to wish you a very very happy new year!!! (I know am a week late, but better late than never is a phrase I have always believed in!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)