Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blog-week-athon? Blog-weekend-athon?

Well,  how else am I going to ensure I write every now and then! This seems to be the only way! 
Setting a goal for self  - but then, a realistic goal since I know my own limitations of being a working mom juggling between home, work and travel (yes, travel is important and needs a mention as this is the most "constant" thing that has stayed in my life for almost a decade now :P) !  

So yes, I am going to start a Blogathon! But a tweaked one at that!! I am going to try very hard to stick to this resolution and post "atleast" once a week(preferably over the weekend)!  What do I call this now - Blog-week-athon? Blog-weekend-athon?

Any other name suggestions?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)