Search This Blog

Friday, July 01, 2016

~~ Meme: I Mustache You Some Questions ~~


Loved the meme for the simplicity though I didn't understand why it is fixated on the number “four”  - Anyways, here you go!!

Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name:
  • Amma :P
  • Deeps
  • Deepu
  • Dimpy
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
  • Teacher/Akka - I used to give Maths & Science tuitions to school kids during my high school & engineering times – and probably have done a good job at it as am still remembered by a lot of my tuition students and few are still in touch :P  
  • Always been in IT from the time I stepped out of college and have played varied roles – of all the roles played till date, I absolutely loved the phase of being the Technical SME/Onsite coordinator for applications during the developer/module lead phases. The most varied experience in my job stint would be of being a QC for about a year. Believe me, the varied learning experience & exposure during that 1 year stint was just just great!
  • Baby sitter to my baby cousin once upon a time :P There was no actual payment – but would want to say that payment was in terms of pure fun & loads of experience :P
  • Though I don’t have any concrete plans and this is not the fourth job yet, in future, someday, if not IT, I would like to be a teacher (I know its late, but would love to teach little kids in whichever way I can) or/and a novelist (am I eligible to be one is a question that I would like you to answer :P
Four movies I have watched more than once: There are many – I am quoting the recent ones only. 
  • Gone with the wind (English)
  • Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Hindi)
  • PK (Hindi)
  • Toy Story Series (English)
Four books I’d recommend: I cannot just recommend four books. It wouldn’t be fair. So I am recommending four authors. 
  • Dan Brown
  • John Grisham
  • Jeffrey Archer
  • Lee Child
 Four places I have lived in:
  • Udupi/Mangalore
  • Bangalore
  • Mysore
  • Chennai 
Four beautiful places I have been to:
  • Flower shows (Bangalore)
  • Goa temples (I know what you must be thinking, but yes, there are temples in Goa)
  • Minneapolis
  • Niagara Falls                
Four places I’d rather be right now:  I am happy where I am – But I would rather be 
  • With my daughter @ home
  • Back to school/college :P
  • On my bed with a book
  • In a movie theatre watching any latest release.
Four things I don’t eat:
  • Non-Vegetarian
  • Boiled tomatoes (I keep them aside)
  • Alvathi (a green-leafy preparation Konkani foodies would die for, but somehow, I don’t)
  • Too many sweets unless it’s really really really really good!
Four of my favorite foods:
  • Anything made of potatoes!
  • Anything spicy & anything fried   - Wrong combo I know!
  • Popcorn
  • Konkani Dalithoy (oh, actually, the whole Konkani spread except of course the Alvathi)  
 
Four TV shows that I watch: It’s too difficult to cut it short to four and moreover, I don’t get time to watch TV these days, but if I do get, these would be my preferences in each genre.
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S/The Big Bang Theory/Two and a half men/Everybody loves Raymond/HIMYM
  • Castle/Bones/Mentalist/Dexter
  • Downtown Abbey/Once upon a time/Grey’s Anatomy (Yes, these are not of same genre, but I had to mention them)
  • Masterchef Australia series
 
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2016): There are multiple things! But all that drills down to only one final thing that I strive for – a year filled with happiness!
 
Oh yes, please feel free to pick up this meme and pass it on :)
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Originally written on 09-Feb-2016

2 comments:

  1. Boiled tomatoes !! Interesting.. whats the reason behind that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I really don't know.. just don't like the taste :-)

      Delete

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)